Thursday, February 6, 2014

So I am so excited to begin this journey of technology here at SJV!  The tech team just arrived back from their first training (iPad Summit in San Diego) and I definitely learned that I have a lot to learn!  But wow - how exciting!!  I now need to take a step back, re-think and re-organize quite a bit of what I do to see how I can better incorporate technology into my classroom.

I did pick up some really super easy ideas to sort of get teachers and students hooked in a fun way here at the beginning of our iPad incoporation.  One app that I have fallen in love with is called animoto.  Animoto allows someone to just use normal pictures that they have already taken with their camera roll and make a professional looking video (with music) in a matter of seconds!  Yes, a matter of seconds!  The videos can be made in less than a minute!  It's amazing that something that looks this good can be made so quickly!  So just think how awesome some of these projects can be if more time and apps are used!!

Here is a short animoto that I made about my 8th graders:  SJV 8th Graders

I will be sharing some more short, easy little ideas just to get you excited about using the iPad and then I hope I can have some even cooler stuff to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment